Saturday, November 14, 2009

For The Future...



With my family calling and visiting me lately, It is hard not to look back at the last year of my life. I think about best friends and lost love. Some of those were the best of times and others the worst. Why does it seem like looking behind is easier than looking ahead?
This summer was glorious, hanging out with the best friends a guy could ever ask for. Johe, Matti, White Whale, they are my rocks. But still, I miss the loves of the past. For me love is rare, I fantasize about creating it out of thin air. In reality love is whimsical, sometimes it serendipitously pops out of thin air, and other times can take years to develop.

The best possible thing for me is not to focus on where I am or want to be, but live in the now. Every day take a picture of something beautiful, write a story, and read a textbook. Tomorrow will come soon enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, Thank you for reading.