Thursday, September 17, 2009

English Lit!!


Alrighty, school is in full swing I'm dreading the amount of socializing that is going on around me. However I'm extremely excited about the novels I get to read this semester.
1.Little House On The Prairie, this was my favorite book as a child. So much so, that I named my childhood stuffed bear Almonzo.
2. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
3.Pride and Prejudice Zombie by Seth Grahame-Smith
4.Everything is Illuminated by Jonathan Safron Foer
5.The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
6.Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie
7.My Heart Laid Bare by Joyce Carol Oates

Man o Man I can't describe how much I'm going to enjoy analyzing these novels. It is a truly tantlyzing thought. Well it is very early in the AM and I can't articulate anything right now. I'm having serious problems keeping my peepers peeled. Nighty Night


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, Thank you for reading.