Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My New Love


Having not written much of late because of feeling a lack of inspiration. I assume it is because of my foreign surroundings. Finally I am settled down in my new home. Today I would like to talk about love.

Love is one of those magical things that is a heart warming experience. When I experience love, nothing else in this world matters. I will do absolutely anything and everything for that person.



Recently I fell head over heals for my new niece Pearla Von Macalister. My first time meeting her was a heartbreaking experience. My uncle and I are almost identical, so our best conclusion was because we look the same, sound the same, smell the same; is that young Pearla was confused about who I was. A man that looked like daddy but wasn't quite daddy. Everytime I even came near this precious star, disaster struck. At times it would take her an hour to calm down.
Needless to say, I pushed through the heart breaking experience of having a three month old baby cry at my very presence, and persisted until she got to know me. After 3 days of crying, I picked up my favorite niece and all I saw where these adorable blue eyes beaming up at me.

No love is as powerful as an infants love. No judging, NO bias, Trust...Don't you just adore her blue eyes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, Thank you for reading.