Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Triumph


Tomorrow morning I will triumph victoriously over one of my worst demons. My fear. My fear is that I'm not good enough or that I will fail. Knowing full well that skill and capability are not an issue. Tomorrow being afraid of not measuring up to someone's standard's, or fear of failure are not a possibility. Confusing? YES! Contradictory? YES

Tomorrow is the day, I'm going to the golf course and trying out for the golf team. Having sabotaged tournaments, tryouts, matches, q-school opportunities. That all stops Now. The power of NOW is my inspiration. With my head held high, and my eye on the cup. I walk powerfully into the light of the unknown. All I know is that at the end of tomorrow, victory or not, I did the best I could and had the best possible frame of mind going into it.

Goodnight and farewell. Tomorrow is a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, Thank you for reading.