Thursday, October 1, 2009

Affirmation


A fear was conquered today, if only for the shortest of times. This morning I woke up went for a warmup bike ride and ironed my clothes and set out to the golf course. Having been slimed by the school golf coach who was resisting giving my a fair tryout on his team. I showed up uninvited to his home club, and marketed myself like a true salesman.

Long story short, he saw genius in my madness. Giving me a chance this morning to try out for his team. With my knees shaking, terrified, demons creeping just below my composed exterior I foraged onward. Having not competed in a couple of years my game definitely needs work; however, I performed well enough to warrant a second tryout and a title bout with his top performing aces next week.

Any win at this point is a good win. Joey this ones for you!

AHHH I'M RUNNING OUT OF PICTURES!!!! ARRRRRG!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, Thank you for reading.