Sunday, October 4, 2009

Stolen


This morning I was inspired by a fellow blogger extraordinaire. Some days I wake up feeing terribly lonely. Excluding the best friends in the world, and a supremely supportive family. Something is still missing in my life.

My new surroundings have been hospitable at times, yet extremely hostile at othe; however, my place in life is exactly how it should be, neither in the past nor the future. Wherever I am, is the place that I am meant to be. Everything happens for a reason, figuring out that purpose is the wonderful part about being alive.

Ask yourself a couple of questions.
1. What is you purpose today.
2. Who are your confidants
3. What will I be thankful for today.

Lastly....I need to go for some photo excursions because I'm so low on usable photos that I'm going to steal from Restart My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, Thank you for reading.