Friday, August 7, 2009

Life is the most confusing part about living....

Life is the most confusing part about living….

What makes life so important? Is it the education we get? Is it the clothes we wear? Is it the people we love? or is it how we choose to conduct ourselves in a daily manner? Who has the right to judge the things I do.

My father? My Mother? My friends?

Is it wrong to want to escape? Leave this complex land for something much simpler? Where you aren’t judged for your education, your success? Is there a land of splendor out there where where they are content with having nothing yet having everything?

Or do I stay here in one spot, go to school, even though I don’t know what I want to do. Exist under another mans wallet where he can pull strings as he pleases, and hold that over the graying light.

Sweden is the answer….yet it is so far away. Paris….my camera my bike and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, Thank you for reading.