Sunday, August 9, 2009

Wedding Season

Wedding season is now in full force, white is the colour of the season. On every smiling face I see, there is a sparkling ring. I look into her eyes and see a sparkle, I know that she is content with life. She has found her match, her soul mate.

What does that all mean for me? Well, it means I need to find someone special to fill all of my new picture frames with. Why didn't I take advantage of that when I had the perfect girl before? How could I have let that slip through my fingers?

However, It now means that I can go shopping. My mind is abuzz with thoughts of new suits, watches, belts, shoes and coats. Is it time to max out the credit card? The smell of new leather is intoxicating. Will I be able to resist a new pair of Kenneth Cole's
or Bostonians? Not likely.

I found the suit that I want to wear here at Banana Republic. A grey herringbone three-piece, sophistication and simplicity is the answer to my daydreams.

Paired up with my Tag Heur Monaco. This is the most amazing time piece I have ever had the pleasure of wearing. My heart races and hands sweat, it feels like holding hands with your sweetheart (i know the feeling but don't have one of those). The alligator leather band is so soft. The piece sits on my wrist and I am invigorated by the his weight. The ultimate buy, only those who appreciate what Tag Heur means, knows how great this watch is.

I haven't bought a new over coat yet. Maybe I will wait until the frost bug bites, until then I'll be dreaming of bomber jackets and pea coats.
(photos are from banana and Tag)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, Thank you for reading.