Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Object


I have an object, and with this object I believe I can do anything. Its hard, made of plastic shaped like a box. I look in one end and see directly out the other. With this magic box I can capture moments in time. They say a picture is worth a thousand words.

I can't sing, I can't draw, or make music. What I can do is use my magic box to make a different kind of art. With this art I am inspired to wake up every day, find beauty in the little things. A child dropping his ice cream cone, an elderly couple holding hands, or two lovers sharing an embrace.

When the sun sets a beautiful glow is cast across the city inspiring me to spend hours staring into my little box. Hoping, wishing that, in the four hundred times i've pushed that shiny little button, at least on
picture will turn out. And when it does its all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, Thank you for reading.