Friday, August 7, 2009

Man In Red

You may be wondering, why am I the Man In Red?

I love red, everything to do with the color. How wonderfully scrumptious a ripe strawberry is, how i feel when i put one of my three red polos, two red dress shirts, two red coats, or three red hats on.

When I wear red I feel unstoppable, I walk down the street with my head held high. Knowing, that at any time the girl of my dreams may walk by. If in that instant I look more confident than I feel, deep down inside, I might have the confidence to say hello, instead I just smile. I'm clawing for the confidence to jump out and scream, hold me, love me, kiss me.

Red is my color...

Red is the color I become when I'm embarrassed, Red is the color I see when I'm furious. Red is the color I feel when I'm in love. Red is the color that makes me gaga.

I am the man in red. I wear red, I live red.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, Thank you for reading.