Friday, August 21, 2009

MAN TIME!!!


I am man hear me ROAR!!!!! With all of my recent posts about thoughts and feelings, I've left out a key part to who I am. Sports, I would like to take a second to acknowledge one of the greatest sports on the planet. Yes, It is created by Canadians, more importantly was forged into a sport hundreds of years ago by the Natives. LACROSSE.

I grew up playing lacrosse, it taught me sportsmanship, respect, and made me tough.

The boys of summer play baseball and the men of summer play lacrosse. The sport of lacrosse has it all, the speed and power of football and hockey. The endurance, strategy, and agility of soccer and basketball . When I'm on the floor my heart is racing my adrenaline is pumping and I'm in the game. Fighting, scoring, snot bubbling hits, this isn't a game for pansies. This is for men.

(picture from google)
To see what I mean watch a Montage Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, Thank you for reading.