Thursday, August 13, 2009

To Whom and For What



As the clock strikes midnight, I'm in the middle of another photo editing session. I've been wondering why I started up this blog. Who am I writing it for? And why?

I've come to the conclusion that this is for me. Writing makes me happy, and getting my thoughts out seems to make everything enjoyable knowing I will get to write about it. My pictures are showcased, and have I the opportunity to express myself in a way that people never would have thought possible.
I have chosen to share my writings with a few close family members and select friends. Count yourself worthy if you have been chosen, and have the opportunity to share this experience with me. If you are reading this and don't know me, I hope you find something of value either in my pictures or the thoughts I share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, Thank you for reading.