Monday, August 17, 2009

My Idol


My Idol,

My Idol isn't rich nor is she famous (except in her own mind). In the past I would have said "I abhor this woman", over time and maturing I've grown to love her irrevocably. This woman is my sister.

As a young boy I always idealized her skills on the field as well as in the classroom. Years after she had left high school I was just beginning. It seemed to me that every teacher had an expectation that I would live up to my sister's legacy.

Whether at home with her hubby and kidoodle, at the office, or helping me out with my problems, she does so with the utmost grace. I'm proud to call my sister the closest family member I have ever had and the person I most want to be like.

Top 5 things I love about my sister.
1.I love that She is beautiful.
2.I love that she is smart.
3.I love that she is generous with her advice.
4.I love that I am always welcome at her place.
5.I love that my sister loves me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, Thank you for reading.