Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sole Seduction



As an aspiring photographer I frequently stand at chapters in front of the fashion mag rack, poring over picture after picture trying to figure out what techniques both the photographer and model have used.

In my research I think I may have picked up a thing or two about female fashion. I'm straight but not stupid! Christian Louboutin is a legend in the shoe world, perhaps the sexiest acronym in fashion. The little red heals are the emblem of chic year-round. Every glamor goddess should have a pair of those dazzling red heals that were first inspired when Christian stole a models red lipstick and painted the last of her shoes.

"I don't think women only wear high-heels for men. They do it for themselves. It changes the way you walk, The way you approach the world, the speed
is different, the way you move is different. It's a totally different world."- Christian Louboutin
(I apologise to the photographer whos name I don't know.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, Thank you for reading.